Cathleen has scored feature films, dramedies, comedies, documentaries, shorts, children's programs, commercials, trailers, apps and games. She is also an award winning songwriter.
In addition to composing, Cathleen has worked on major feature films and tv series, both nationally and internationally as an orchestrator, music/vocal arranger, music editor, music transcriptionist and copyist.
Below are some recent highlighted work:
● Music Editor For BBC and STARZ TV Series “Dublin Murder”
● Orchestrator for “Greta”, a Neil Jordan film to be released in 2018.
● First Place Winner in IMRO’s Christie Hennessy Songwriting Competition 2014. “Be All You
Can Be”, co-written with Paul McDonnell and Dave Molloy
● “Be All You Can Be” is a featured song on Tommy Flemings New CD “Stories”
● My Life With Rosie - Multiple award winning documentary outlining the life of Rosa Parks
● 3 ½ Years Without A Toothbrush - Award winning documentary of a young boy who survived
a concentration camp
● The Morning After- Multiple Award Winning Feature Film
● 37: A Final Promise - Award winning Feature Film starring Tricia Helfer and Randall Batinkoff
● Various cue and song placements on ITV, HBO, MTV, ABC, NBC, CBS, BBC, History
Channel, SCYFI Channel, regular contributor to NBC DATELINE
● Hidden Hunger - Radio Documentary on Capital Public Radio which won the highly esteemed
"Edward R. Murrow" award.
Walt Disney Music Library and Booker T. White Music Productions